Google Chrome.

I downloaded the ca.crt for the server. I went into Settings > Show advance settings... > Manage Certificates... > Import The cert appeared under the tabs. I closed and restarted my browser, navigated back to the ovirt engine page, launched noVNC and received Server disconnected (code: 1006)

On 1/13/2014 1:12 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Schulz" <neil.sch...@neteasy.us>
To: "Thomas Suckow" <thomas.suc...@pnnl.gov>, users@ovirt.org
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 7:57:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] noVNC https certs

Excellent, that's what I was looking for. I already tried going to
http://<FQDN>/ca.crt, downloaded it, and installed it but still received
the same error. I'm going to replace them for 3rd party ones.
It should not happen.

Which browser do you use? how did you mark the CA certificate within the
browser?

Thank you for the help!