On 01/16/2014 08:35 PM, Assaf Muller wrote:
Ok so if you want to set the management network (untagged) and VM networks
(tagged) on the same bond,
then the management network has to be non-VM. IE: You won't be able to connect
instances to the management
network.

William - did this work for you followin assaf steps below? you don't need to change anything at host level, all should be done from the webadmin

Assaf Muller, Cloud Networking Engineer
Red Hat

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Kwan" <pota...@yahoo.com>
To: "Assaf Muller" <amul...@redhat.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org, "Christian Hernandez" <christi...@4over.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:59:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] vlan on mgmt network

Assaf,

Thanks a lot.   Will I be able to mix tagged and untagged traffic?

Example:
- bond0 on my two systems are on the management network, untagged
- my VMs all have one connection to this management network
- I want to setup a new VM with two interfaces, one on the management network,
one on the tagged VLAN

This will work it out?
Thanks
Will