Le 29/01/2014 13:36, Itamar Heim a écrit :
On 01/29/2014 02:35 PM, Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:
Le 29/01/2014 13:29, Maor Lipchuk a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

Can u please attach the VDSM logs of the problematic nodes and valid
nodes, the engine log and also the sanlock log.

You wrote that many nodes suddenly began to become
unresponsive,
Do you mean that the hosts switched to non-responsive status in the
engine?
I'm asking that because non-responsive status indicate that the engine
could not communicate with the hosts, it could be related to sanlock
since if the host encountered a problem to write to the master domain it
causes sanlock to restart VDSM and make the hosts non responsive.

non-resposneive for engine is if vdsm is up/responsive.
run locally;
# vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps

to check vdsm is ok

When I find the time for it, I'll reproduce the crash and run this command and let you know.
I must admit this was scary.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot