On 04/09/2014 09:47 AM, Michal Skrivanek wrote:

On Apr 8, 2014, at 15:46 , Jeremiah Jahn <jerem...@goodinassociates.com> wrote:

That's a nice theory you've got there... :) I'd think a little script
management would go a long way until you have _every_ possible use
case in the system. :)

it's not about every possible use case, it's about keeping the code working.
Letting hooks go wild and unmaintained is not a good idea…
There were discussions on mailing list about having a nice interface in UI for
hooks  but as far as I remember it was always turned down
Though I personally would welcome at least a monitoring of deployed hooks
somewhere in the UI…

the ui does show which hooks are deployed on each host?