On 04/24/2014 09:13 AM, Ovirt User wrote:
i need to put 200 VM on a single node, but i need to know if this is possible
there are a documents with maximus configuration?

it should be possible. i remember a bug we are chasing when trying to boot them up all together though.
michal?

Il giorno 24/apr/2014, alle ore 07:39, Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com> ha