On 16. mai 2014 04:45, Trey Dockendorf wrote:
A colleague of mine has run into issues doing Linux (EL6.5) iSCSI over
bonded interfaces.  The solution he found was to abandon bonding and
instead use multiple interfaces and multipath on the iscsi initiators.
I can't provide details yet as this is all second hand knowledge.  The
errors you posted are almost identical to what he faced.

Thanks for your input. The strange thing is that the existing iSCSI disks on the very same LUN works without any issues. The problem only seems to appear when I add a new disk to a running VM.

To properly test this I probably have to add another hypervisor host without bonding, as my current hypervisor hosts are in a production environment

with regards,

--
Morten A. Middelthon
Email: mor...@flipp.net