----- Original Message -----

Hi Sven,
All-in-one is classic-style installation (ie- not running in a vm), and indeed
was created for demo's. However it indeed may grow to support additional hosts
in a different DC, as the one it starts with is for local storage. This is why
I was saying that the issue is not technical but requires some understanding
of the admin to where he wants to go.

As for documentation, that's always an issue. Keeping docs updated is an on
going
task and we'd appreciate any assistance we get for it.

Doron