On 08/21/2014 02:08 PM, Punit Dambiwal wrote:
Hi Sahina,

Is it possible to integrate cacti or mrtg for the VM network usages report ??

Yes, you could create a oVirt UI plugin to do this

Thanks,
Punit

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Punit Dambiwal <hypu...@gmail.com <mailto:hypu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Sahina,

    Thanks a lot for the help...I will try it and let you know if find
    any problem...

    Thanks,
    Punit

    On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Sahina Bose <sab...@redhat.com