Hi.

I have a problem with losting connetction to Windows Active Directory.

Normaly I connect ovirt with AD like this:

"engine-manage-domains add --domain=szypa.net --provider=ad --user=ovirt
--add-permissions"

After period time, example when i restart ovirt, connection is lost becouse
i cannot add new user created in AD, so i thinking that i refresh conf.
connection to ad:

 "engine-manage-domains edit --domain=szypa.net --provider=ad --user=ovirt
--add-permissions"

and i get this error:

No KDC can be obtained for domain szypa.net

have any idea?

I read that this problem is resolved in previous ovirt version

--
G.Sz.