Hi,

I'm trying to delete a 1TB snapshot on a store with 1.5TB free space.
should be more than enough and the engine didn't complain.
The snapshot to delete is the only snapshot for this VM.

I started snapshot deletion a couple of hours ago. ovirt then started
filling up the store. I'm sure it happened because of the snapshot
deletion. I have seen this many times when deleting snapshots.
Now I have a couple of KBytes left on the store and the snapshot is
marked as broken. And I cannot delete the snapshot because of not enough
free space. Is there a way to alter the database and then delete the
snapshot files by hand?

I know the files that are the snapshots and could delete them but then
the vm wouldn't start because it is missing the files.

Cheers,
Stefan