Is there any way to use local storage with self-hosted mode for VMs other than
the engine? The interface does not seem to allow it. I can hack in local
storage on vdsm, but its not discovered/used by the engine (so i assume this is
because it keeps its own metadata). I tried using a posix domain but there
seems to be an expectation that the posix domain is accessible to all other
hosts.

My use case is 2 physical servers with no shared storage options, and we need
fast I/O since the VMs are used for CI, so local storage is the ideal setup.

-Jason