----- Original Message -----

Hi Mikola,
if you was able to complete hosted engine deploy and so the engine is up and
the host is already managed by the engine you could simply access somehow the
engine web admin UI (if you was able to complete the deploy at least the host
is able to connect to the engine REST APIs) and you cold simply setup host
network from there changing the bindings of ovirtmgmt logical network to the
other physical interface.

If your deploy is still pending and cannot complete due to wrong network
configuration I'd suggest to cleanup and restart from scratch cause it would be
easier and safer.
For a safe cleanup please see [1]

[1] - http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-January/030356.html