Hi Darell,

Sorry for my late reply.

I've been able to test the 2 different scenarios :

- Host not responding => Host fenced => HA VMs restarted on another Host. - Host not operational => Host not fenced, resilience policy configured to "Migrate Virtual Machines" => All VMs migrated to another Host.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Kind regards,