Hello Bojan,

I'm still having difficulties understanding the exact situation. Could
you please click the "Refresh Capabilities" button in the hosts tab when
the relevant host is selected and supply a screenshot of the Setup Host
Networks dialog on that host afterwards. Then explain what about that
situation you'd like to change.

Yours, Lior.