Hello Roberto,

On 05/07/2015 05:39 AM, NUNIN Roberto wrote:
Hello

I’m Roberto Nunin, responsible for Infrastructure in an Italian Company,
part of multi-national group.

Welcome to oVirt world!

I’m really interested in oVirt technology and it’s future developments.

Currently we are running a PoC of three clusters, 6 hosts, with an issue
I’ve already submitted to the community.

Which kind of deploy are you guys running? Is it includes hosted-engine, all-in-one or other schema? Could you please share the issue you are facing? Is it oVirt issue?

Hope to find inside community answers, solutions, suggestions related to
the product.

Sure Roberto. You are welcome to share you knowledge and experiences too to enhance the community.

--
Cheers
Douglas