Dear all

I am not sure if the mail just did not get any attention between all the mails
and this time it is also going to the libvirt mailing list.

I am experiencing a problem with VM becoming unresponsive when removing
Snapshots (Live Merge) and i think there is a serious problem.

Here are the previous mails,

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2015-May/033083.html

The problem is on a system with everything on the latest version, CentOS 7.1
and ovirt 3.5.2.1 all upgrades applied.

This Problem did NOT exist before upgrading to CentOS 7.1 with an environment
running ovirt 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 and Fedora 20 with the libvirt-preview repo
activated.

I think this is a bug in libvirt, not ovirt itself, but i am not sure. The
actual file throwing the exception is in VDSM (/usr/share/vdsm/virt/vm.py, line
697).

We are very willing to help, test and supply log files in anyway we can.

Regards
Soeren