Just to specify that in addition of this datacenter (cines), I have a second FC data center (abes) in the same engine but which deals only with el6 hosts and upgrade to vdsm was fine for itself.

Le 17/06/2015 15:17, Nathanaël Blanchet a écrit :
Hello Aharon, I have 3 hosts in that domain : fuji, fuego, siple.
thank you for your help

Le 17/06/2015 15:10, Aharon Canan a écrit :
Can you attach engine and vdsm logs ?

Regards,
*Aharon Canan*

    *From: *"Nathanaël Blanchet" <blanc...@abes.fr>
    *To: *users@ovirt.org
    *Sent: *Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:03:29 PM
    *Subject: *[ovirt-users] storage domain don't go active anymore
    after 3.5.3        update

    Hello, since the update to 3.5.3, my master data domain fails to
    activate.
    I don't know what to do, and it is critical for production.
    Vms are still up but I can't interacte with them anymore
    If I shutdown any of them, I won't be able to recover them.

    My datacenter is a FC one, and all of my hosts have been upgraded to
    vdsm 4.16.20, I restarted vdsmd and engine, but nothing has changed.

    Thank you for your help.

-- Nathanaël Blanchet

    Supervision réseau
    Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques