Hi Dan,

Quoting "Dan Kenigsberg" <dan...@redhat.com>:
    virsh -r dumpxml vdsm-ovirtmgmt

I will see if I can get you that output a little later, along with the vdsClient output suggested by Yedidyah.

your own, you should also define that network. Skipping network
definition might have worked in the past, but it would certainly not

When you refer to defining the "network definition", are you referring to a "NETWORK=" line in my ifcfg-ovirtmgmt file (which I think was referred to by Yedidyah)?

If necessary, I can also blow away my current install and try the deployment again without defining the bridge first, if for no other reason than if it still fails to do so, it is a bug that that you will be aware of.

Regards,

Alan