for sure, but to have an overview it would be great since libvirt provides those metrics as we can see it in virt-manager.
And then use nagios or any other monitoring tool to have a deeper dive...

On 08/10/2015 07:48 PM, Donny Davis wrote:

Can't you get these metrics from nagios?

On Aug 10, 2015 1:47 PM, "Arsène Gschwind" <arsene.gschw...@unibas.ch <mailto:arsene.gschw...@unibas.ch>> wrote:

    I would also be interested for that feature since we run some VM
    with high I/O load it would be great to see those metrics in the
    interface.

    rgds,
    Arsène

    On 08/10/2015 04:49 PM, Matthew Lagoe wrote:

    I have had a RFE with Redhat for about 3 years on this exact
    item, so it doesn’t seem to be a high priority, that said more
    people asking for it is a good thing.

    *From:*users-boun...@ovirt.org <mailto:users-boun...@ovirt.org>
    [mailto:users-boun...@ovirt.org] *On Behalf Of *Johan Kooijman
    *Sent:* Monday, August 10, 2015 06:16 AM
    *To:* users
    *Subject:* [ovirt-users] ovirt-guest-agent

    Hi,

    Would it be possible add the io stats of a vm into
    ovirt-guest-agent for making that data available in the interface
    of oVirt?

    I could help out by getting the stats into the client package,
    the server side would be a bigger issue to me.

--
    Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
    Johan Kooijman