On 08/21/2015 06:12 PM, Ravishankar N wrote:

On 08/21/2015 07:57 PM, Sander Hoentjen wrote:
Maybe I should formulate some clear questions:
1) Am I correct in assuming that an issue on of of 3 gluster nodes should not cause downtime for VM's on other nodes?

From what I understand, yes. Maybe the ovirt folks can confirm. I can tell you this much for sure: If you create a replica 3 volume using 3 nodes, mount the volume locally on each node, and bring down one node, the mounts from the other 2 nodes *must* have read+write access to the volume.

2) What can I/we do to fix the issue I am seeing?
3) Can anybody else reproduce my issue?
I'll try and see if I can.

Hi Ravi,

Did you get around to this by any chance? This is a blocker issue for us. Apart from that, has anybody else have any success with using gluster reliably as an ovirt storage solution?

Regards,
Sander