On 09/09/2015 03:22 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Keltz" <j...@cse.yorku.ca>
To: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 10:08:31 PM
Subject: [ovirt-users] Question about upgrading ovirt 3.5.3 to 3.5.4

Hi.

I have a system consisting of an engine + several hosts running 3.5.3,
and I want to upgrade everything to 3.5.4.   According to the release
notes, all I should do is:

# yum update "ovirt-engine-setup*"
# engine-setup
I did this with engine, and it seemed to upgrade okay.

I'm puzzled whether this applies to the hosts as well?  The release
notes aren't clear to me in that respect.

Thanks for any assistance!
At host you can run "yum update" or "yum update vdsm" if you like to update
specific.

Thanks! The maintainer of the release notes should probably clarify this point in the notes. Now I know! :)

Jas.