On 10/26/2015 02:53 PM, Jorick Astrego wrote:
Hi,

Currently I'm trying to add an ovirt compute resource in forman that is limited to the VM's of the user.

When I give this user the PowerUser role, I cannot access the api:

    query execution failed due to insufficient permissions

Are you sending header 'Filter: true' with the request ?
If your user is not admin(PowerUserRole is not admin role),
you have to use this header.

When I give this user the SuperUser role, I can access the api. But I can see all the VM's of all users.

How can I grant api access so the user can deploy through forman without giving access to all the vm's in our oVirt environment?

Kind regards,

Jorick

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
*
Netbulae Virtualization Experts *
Tel: 053 20 30 270      i...@netbulae.eu        Staalsteden 4-3A        KvK