I've updgraded this way: fc20->fc21->fc22, because fedup couldn't find GPG-Key for FC22 repos. Next step: postgresql-setup --upgrade, because postgresql refused to start with unupgraded DB. After this I installed oVirt 3.6 release packege and did dnf update --best --allowerasing: it resulted in deletion of old engine packages, but since I've got AIO install, I checked that allinone plugin had also upgraded.

First try to run engine-setup said, that it could not connect to DB, so I've copied old pg_hba.conf and also changed max_connections to 150 in postgresql.conf.
After all this I've managed to successfully run engine-setup.
Hi would like to be sure of the correct upgrate path to take.

Should I first upgrade Fedora 20 -> Fedora 21 -> Fedora 22

and then upgrade oVirt from 3.5 to 3.6?

Or would be better to upgrade in the Fedora 20: oVirt 3.5 -> oVirt 3.6

and then make the OS upgrades FD20->FD21->FD22

In the release notes
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Notes#Install_.2F_Upgrade_from_previous_versions
[1]

don't says anything about the upgrade path of the OS, but searching I'm
aware that

oVirt 3.5 is only compatible with FD20 not with 21, or 22

oVirt 3.6 is only compatible with FD20 not with 21 or 20

Thanks in advance
--

  David Marzal Cánovas
Servicio de Mecanización e Informática