Hi All,

I'm starting to review/test ovirt to see if its suitable to use in our
organisation. I'm following some guides but I'm having trouble with the
hosted-engine --deploy section.

I want to use VM-FEX to setup this initial host, as when I go bridged mode it
breaks the networking on the host and I am unable to configure/correctly setup
everything.

Is there a way I can perform the hosted-engine setup using this method of
telling it to use a vm-fex defined network pool? I might need to configure this
myself before running hosted-engine deploy.. which is fine but I can't touch or
edit the virsh settings as there's a password - and I'm not sure how to get
that to modify the networking myself after the initial setup.

FYI - this is the guide I'm following, as we are interested in the gluster
replication
(http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/10/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5/)

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated.

Regards
David
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or
other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately
notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in
error.