I changed the IQN and the hosted engine VM now won’t boot. Is there something
else I need to change.

Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine:Reloading vm.conf
from the shared storage domain
Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config:Trying to
get a fresher copy of vm configuration from the OVF_STORE
Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a
partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a
partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a
partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a
partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent:
WARNING:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.lib.ovf.ovf_store.OVFStore:Unable to find
OVF_STORE
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 journal: ovirt-ha-agent
ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config ERROR Unable to
get vm.conf from OVF_STORE, falling back to initial vm.conf
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent:
ERROR:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config:Unable to
get vm.conf from OVF_STORE, falling back to initial vm.conf
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent:
INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine:Current state
GlobalMaintenance (score: 3400)