On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 03:58:37 PM Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:

> Alex,
>
> I checked that on my engines, and the entropy is around 120.
> But those are NOT hosted.
>
> Can you confirm this lack of entropy enduces no slowness on dedicated
> engines?

Lack of entropy is what causes super slow login. I creates some tokens on
login that use up entropy. However once you have logged in it re-uses the
token and the entropy should not be an issue after that for the most part.

He didn't actually say but I suspect that after the initial minutes wait for
the login, it was not THAT bad after that. Not like what we are seeing with
your system.