Le 30/05/2016 21:09, Nir Soffer wrote... SOME VERY VALUABLE ANSWERS!

Thank you very much Nir, as your answers will give me food for thought for the weeks to come.

It's late here, I'll begin checking all this tomorrow, but just a note :

This enforces failing of io request on devices that by default will queue such
requests for long or unlimited time. Queuing requests is very bad for vdsm, and
cause various commands to block for minutes during storage outage,
failing various
flows in vdsm and the ui.
See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/880738

Though we own a Redhat customer active subscription, I logged in and yet I can not access the BZ above.
I'm sure you can help :)

--
Nicolas ECARNOT