Hi :
     my problem:
      on ovirt and Glusterfs hyper-converged environment , I create 30 vms,and
start vms ,find vm running slowlly , then use ‘free ’ command on host ,find
that ,three hosts used swap , I shutdown all vm but not engine vm , after three
hours ,the swap memory can not be recovered . I reboot three hosts , after
hosts up ,I find that , engine can not up , and set global maintenance ,try
start engine manually , engine  still can not start . three host  Engine status
 : {"reason": "bad vm status", "health": "bad", "vm": "down", "detail":
"down"}, like:

  Status up-to-date                  : True
Hostname                           : horeba
Host ID                            : 1
Engine status                      : {"reason": "bad vm status", "health":
"bad", "vm": "down", "detail": "down"}
Score                              : 0
stopped                            : False
Local maintenance                  : False
crc32                              : bf11e363
Host timestamp                     : 1072

     please help me , how can I start engine ? or how can I recover my
environmont ?