Nir,

Looks like its crashing on the dmidecode system call.

I've attached the output from gbd as well as a dmidecode text dump,
dmidecode binary dump and each keywords run individually.

>From the keywords it look like my dmi info is corrupted.  I have download a
AMI dmi editor but this only allows access to limited fields.  Do you know
another tools to rewrite the dmi info?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 5:34 AM, Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM, David Pinkerton <dpink...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > Logs attached
>
> According vdsm.log and supervdsm.log, each time vdsm try to call
> getHardwareInfo,
> supervdsm show the start of the call and then it show no logs for 10
> seconds,
> and than we see the startup message.
>
> So it seems that supervdsm is crashing each time it try to invoke dmidecode
> code.
>
> To dig deeper, I suggest you try to run the relevant code from the
> shell. If this
> code crash, we will see the details in the shell, and we can also run the
> python
> shell in gdb to debug this.
>
> Try this:
>
> 1. Open a python shell as root
>
>     $ sudo python
>
> 2. In the shell, type this
>
>     >>> from vdsm import dmidecodeUtil
>     >>> dmidecodeUtil.getHardwareInfoStructure()
>
> If at this point the the python shell crash, please try:
>
> 1. Install python debug-info packages:
>
>     $ sudo debuginfo-install -y python
>
> 2. Start python in gdb
>
>     $ sudo gdb python
>
> 3. In the gdb shell, run python
>
>     (gdb) run
>
> Python shell will show, type the code above again.
>
> If this crash in gdb, please type this in the gdb shell:
>
>     (gdb) thread apply all bt full
>

> Nir
>

> > On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:

> 20161010115606-192.168.21.71-24d39274.log'.

> hardware
> 53, in
> 51, in
> in
> >>

> >> If a request to supervdsm fails with EOFError, something bad happened
> >> supervdsm and we would see the exception in the supervdsm log.
> >>
> >> Can you share supervdsm.log?
> >>
> >> Nir
> >

> > --
> >
> > David Pinkerton
> > Consultant
> > Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd.
> > Level 11, Canberra House
> > 40 Marcus Clarke Street
> > Canberra 2600 ACT
> >
> > Mobile: +61-488-904-232
> > Email: david.pinker...@redhat.com
> > Web: http://apac.redhat.com/

David Pinkerton
Consultant
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd.
Level 11, Canberra House
40 Marcus Clarke Street
Canberra 2600 ACT

Mobile: +61-488-904-232
Email: david.pinker...@redhat.com
Web: http://apac.redhat.com/ <http://apac.redhat.com/>
dmidecode -s bios-vendor:
American Megatrends Inc.
<BAD INDEX>
Not Specified

dmidecode -s bios-version:
080014
<BAD INDEX>
Not Specified

dmidecode -s bios-release-date:
10/22/2009
Not Specified
PartNum0

dmidecode -s system-manufacturer:
Supermicro

dmidecode -s system-product-name:
H8DM8-2

dmidecode -s system-version:
1234567890

dmidecode -s system-serial-number:
1234567890

dmidecode -s system-uuid:
00020003-0004-0005-0006-000700080009

dmidecode -s baseboard-manufacturer:
Supermicro

dmidecode -s baseboard-product-name:
H8DM8-2

dmidecode -s baseboard-version:
1234567890

dmidecode -s baseboard-serial-number:
1234567890

dmidecode -s baseboard-asset-tag:
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

dmidecode -s chassis-manufacturer:
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

dmidecode -s chassis-type:
Desktop

dmidecode -s chassis-version:
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

dmidecode -s chassis-serial-number:
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

dmidecode -s chassis-asset-tag:
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

dmidecode -s processor-family:
Quad-Core Opteron
Quad-Core Opteron

dmidecode -s processor-manufacturer:
AMD
AMD

dmidecode -s processor-version:
Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2376
Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2376

dmidecode -s processor-frequency:
2300 MHz
2300 MHz

# dmidecode 2.12-dmifs
SMBIOS 2.4 present.
49 structures occupying 2989 bytes.
Table at 0x000FC5B0.

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
BIOS Information
        Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
        Version: 080014
        Release Date: 10/22/2009
        Address: 0xF0000
        Runtime Size: 64 kB
        ROM Size: 1024 kB
        Characteristics:
                ISA is supported
                PCI is supported
                PNP is supported
                APM is supported
                BIOS is upgradeable
                BIOS shadowing is allowed
                ESCD support is available
                Boot from CD is supported
                Selectable boot is supported
                BIOS ROM is socketed
                EDD is supported
                5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                3.5"/2.88 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
                8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
                Serial services are supported (int 14h)
                Printer services are supported (int 17h)
                CGA/mono video services are supported (int 10h)
                ACPI is supported
                USB legacy is supported
                LS-120 boot is supported
                ATAPI Zip drive boot is supported
                BIOS boot specification is supported
                Targeted content distribution is supported
        BIOS Revision: 8.14

Handle 0x0001, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
System Information
        Manufacturer: Supermicro
        Product Name: H8DM8-2
        Version: 1234567890
        Serial Number: 1234567890
        UUID: 00020003-0004-0005-0006-000700080009
        Wake-up Type: Power Switch
        SKU Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Family: To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 15 bytes
Base Board Information
        Manufacturer: Supermicro
        Product Name: H8DM8-2
        Version: 1234567890
        Serial Number: 1234567890
        Asset Tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Features:
                Board is a hosting board
                Board is replaceable
        Location In Chassis: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Chassis Handle: 0x0003
        Type: Motherboard
        Contained Object Handles: 0

Handle 0x0003, DMI type 3, 21 bytes
Chassis Information
        Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Type: Desktop
        Lock: Not Present
        Version: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Serial Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Asset Tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Boot-up State: Safe
        Power Supply State: Safe
        Thermal State: Safe
        Security Status: None
        OEM Information: 0x00000000
        Height: Unspecified
        Number Of Power Cords: 1
        Contained Elements: 0

Handle 0x0004, DMI type 4, 40 bytes
Processor Information
        Socket Designation: CPU 1
        Type: Central Processor
        Family: Quad-Core Opteron
        Manufacturer: AMD
        ID: 42 0F 10 00 FF FB 8B 17
        Signature: Family 16, Model 4, Stepping 2
        Flags:
                FPU (Floating-point unit on-chip)
                VME (Virtual mode extension)
                DE (Debugging extension)
                PSE (Page size extension)
                TSC (Time stamp counter)
                MSR (Model specific registers)
                PAE (Physical address extension)
                MCE (Machine check exception)
                CX8 (CMPXCHG8 instruction supported)
                APIC (On-chip APIC hardware supported)
                SEP (Fast system call)
                MTRR (Memory type range registers)
                PGE (Page global enable)
                MCA (Machine check architecture)
                CMOV (Conditional move instruction supported)
                PAT (Page attribute table)
                PSE-36 (36-bit page size extension)
                CLFSH (CLFLUSH instruction supported)
                MMX (MMX technology supported)
                FXSR (FXSAVE and FXSTOR instructions supported)
                SSE (Streaming SIMD extensions)
                SSE2 (Streaming SIMD extensions 2)
                HTT (Multi-threading)
        Version: Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2376
        Voltage: 1.5 V
        External Clock: 200 MHz
        Max Speed: 2300 MHz
        Current Speed: 2300 MHz
        Upgrade: Other
        L1 Cache Handle: 0x0005
        L2 Cache Handle: 0x0006
        L3 Cache Handle: 0x0007
        Serial Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Asset Tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Part Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Core Count: 4
        Core Enabled: 4
        Characteristics:
                64-bit capable

Handle 0x0005, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L1-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 512 kB
        Maximum Size: 512 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0006, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L2-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 2048 kB
        Maximum Size: 2048 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0007, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L3-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 6144 kB
        Maximum Size: 6144 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0008, DMI type 4, 40 bytes
Processor Information
        Socket Designation: CPU 2
[...]
        L1 Cache Handle: 0x0009
        L2 Cache Handle: 0x000A
        L3 Cache Handle: 0x000B
        Serial Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Asset Tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Part Number: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
        Core Count: 4
        Core Enabled: 4
        Characteristics:
                64-bit capable

Handle 0x0009, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L1-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 512 kB
        Maximum Size: 512 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000A, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L2-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 2048 kB
        Maximum Size: 2048 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000B, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
        Socket Designation: L3-Cache
        Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
        Operational Mode: Varies With Memory Address
        Location: Internal
        Installed Size: 6144 kB
        Maximum Size: 6144 kB
        Supported SRAM Types:
                Pipeline Burst
        Installed SRAM Type: Pipeline Burst
        Speed: Unknown
        Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
        System Type: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Associativity: 4-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000C, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
        Designation: <BAD INDEX>
        Type: <OUT OF SPEC>ISA
        Current Usage: Available
        Length: <OUT OF SPEC>
        Characteristics: None

Handle 0x000D, DMI type 0, 252 bytes
BIOS Information
        Vendor: <BAD INDEX>
        Version: <BAD INDEX>
        Release Date: Not Specified
        Address: 0x02030
        Runtime Size: 1040336 bytes
        ROM Size: 832 kB
        Characteristics:
                BIOS shadowing is allowed
                ESCD support is available
                Selectable boot is supported
                BIOS ROM is socketed
                5.25"/360 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
                8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
                CGA/mono video services are supported (int 10h)
                Function key-initiated network boot is supported
                Targeted content distribution is supported
                UEFI is supported
        BIOS Revision: 0.1
        Firmware Revision: 18.3

Handle 0x000E, DMI type 0, 17 bytes
BIOS Information

Handle 0x000F, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00000000000
        Ending Address: 0x0007FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0017
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0010, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM1
        Bank Locator: BANK1
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer1
        Serial Number: SerNum1
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum1
        Part Number: PartNum1

Handle 0x0011, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00080000000
        Ending Address: 0x000FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0019
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0012, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM2
        Bank Locator: BANK2
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer2
        Serial Number: SerNum2
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum2
        Part Number: PartNum2

Handle 0x0013, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00100000000
        Ending Address: 0x0017FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x001B
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0014, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM3
        Bank Locator: BANK3
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer3
        Serial Number: SerNum3
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum3
        Part Number: PartNum3

Handle 0x0015, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00180000000
        Ending Address: 0x001FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x001D
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0016, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM4
        Bank Locator: BANK4
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer4
        Serial Number: SerNum4
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum4
        Part Number: PartNum4

Handle 0x0017, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00200000000
        Ending Address: 0x0027FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x001F
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0018, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM5
        Bank Locator: BANK5
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer5
        Serial Number: SerNum5
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum5
        Part Number: PartNum5

Handle 0x0019, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00280000000
        Ending Address: 0x002FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0021
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x001A, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM6
        Bank Locator: BANK6
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer6
        Serial Number: SerNum6
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum6
        Part Number: PartNum6

Handle 0x001B, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00300000000
        Ending Address: 0x0037FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0023
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x001C, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM7
        Bank Locator: BANK7
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer7
        Serial Number: SerNum7
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum7
        Part Number: PartNum7

Handle 0x001D, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00380000000
        Ending Address: 0x003FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0025
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x001E, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM8
        Bank Locator: BANK8
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer8
        Serial Number: SerNum8
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum8
        Part Number: PartNum8

Handle 0x001F, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00400000000
        Ending Address: 0x0047FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0027
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0020, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM9
        Bank Locator: BANK9
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer9
        Serial Number: SerNum9
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum9
        Part Number: PartNum9

Handle 0x0021, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00480000000
        Ending Address: 0x004FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0029
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0022, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM10
        Bank Locator: BANK10
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer10
        Serial Number: SerNum10
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum10
        Part Number: PartNum10

Handle 0x0023, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00500000000
        Ending Address: 0x0057FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x002B
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0024, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM11
        Bank Locator: BANK11
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer11
        Serial Number: SerNum11
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum11
        Part Number: PartNum11

Handle 0x0025, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00580000000
        Ending Address: 0x005FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x002D
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0026, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM12
        Bank Locator: BANK12
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer12
        Serial Number: SerNum12
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum12
        Part Number: PartNum12

Handle 0x0027, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00600000000
        Ending Address: 0x0067FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x002F
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x0028, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM13
        Bank Locator: BANK13
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer13
        Serial Number: SerNum13
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum13
        Part Number: PartNum13

Handle 0x0029, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00680000000
        Ending Address: 0x006FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0031
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x002A, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM14
        Bank Locator: BANK14
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer14
        Serial Number: SerNum14
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum14
        Part Number: PartNum14

Handle 0x002B, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00700000000
        Ending Address: 0x0077FFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0033
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x002C, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
        Array Handle: 0x0015
        Error Information Handle: Not Provided
        Total Width: 64 bits
        Data Width: 72 bits
        Size: 2048 MB
        Form Factor: DIMM
        Set: None
        Locator: DIMM15
        Bank Locator: BANK15
        Type: DDR2
        Type Detail: Synchronous
        Speed: 266 MHz
        Manufacturer: Manufacturer15
        Serial Number: SerNum15
        Asset Tag: AssetTagNum15
        Part Number: PartNum15

Handle 0x002D, DMI type 20, 19 bytes
Memory Device Mapped Address
        Starting Address: 0x00780000000
        Ending Address: 0x007FFFFFFFF
        Range Size: 2 GB
        Physical Device Handle: 0x0035
        Memory Array Mapped Address Handle: 0x0016
        Partition Row Position: 1
        Interleaved Data Depth: 10

Handle 0x002E, DMI type 32, 20 bytes
System Boot Information

Handle 0x002F, DMI type 38, 18 bytes
IPMI Device Information
        Interface Type: KCS (Keyboard Control Style)
        Specification Version: 1.5
        I2C Slave Address: 0x10
        NV Storage Device: Not Present
        Base Address: 0x0000000000000CA2 (I/O)
        Register Spacing: Successive Byte Boundaries

Handle 0x0030, DMI type 127, 4 bytes
End Of Table

$ sudo gdb python
GNU gdb (GDB) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6.1-80.el7
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/python2.7...Reading symbols from
/usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/python2.7.debug...done.
done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /bin/python
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".
Python 2.7.5 (default, Aug 29 2016, 10:12:21)
>>> from vdsm import dmidecodeUtil
>>> dmidecodeUtil.getHardwareInfoStructure()

dmi_set_vendor (s=0x0) at src/dmioem.c:45
45              if(strcmp(s, "HP") == 0)
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7ffff7feb740 (LWP 6318)):
#0  dmi_set_vendor (s=0x0) at src/dmioem.c:45
        __s1 = 0x0
        __result = <error reading variable __result (Cannot access memory at
address 0x0)>
#1  0x00007fffead5f66f in dmi_table (logp=logp@entry=0xaa70e0,
type=type@entry=1, base=<optimized out>, len=<optimized out>, num=<optimized
out>, ver=<optimized out>,
    devmem=devmem@entry=0x7fffead645e0 "/dev/mem",
xmlnode=xmlnode@entry=0x6e5420) at src/dmidecode.c:4902
        next = <optimized out>
        h = {type = 0 '\000', length = 252 '\374', handle = 13, data = 0xa4f4aa
""}
        handle_n = <optimized out>
        buf = 0xa4f0e0 ""
        data = 0xa4f4aa ""
        i = 13
        decoding_done = 1
        __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "dmi_table"
#2  0x00007fffead5fc25 in smbios_decode (logp=0xaa70e0, type=1,
buf=buf@entry=0xb6b960 "_SM_\177\037\002\004\376", devmem=0x7fffead645e0
"/dev/mem", xmlnode=xmlnode@entry=0x6e5420) at src/dmidecode.c:5045
        ver = <optimized out>
        check = 1
#3  0x00007fffead53fd5 in dmidecode_get_xml (opt=opt@entry=0x7f08b0,
dmixml_n=dmixml_n@entry=0x6e5420) at src/dmidecodemodule.c:217
        __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "dmidecode_get_xml"
        ret = 0
        found = <optimized out>
        fp = 43680
        efi = <optimized out>
        buf = 0xb60ec0 "_32_\020"
        f = <optimized out>
#4  0x00007fffead5418c in __dmidecode_xml_getsection (opt=opt@entry=0x7f08b0,
section=section@entry=0x7fffead67b16 "system") at src/dmidecodemodule.c:316
        typeid = 0xb59ad0 "0x01"
        dmixml_n = 0x6e5420
        group_n = 0xb59960
        __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "__dmidecode_xml_getsection"
#5  0x00007fffead54312 in dmidecode_get_group (opt=0x7f08b0,
section=0x7fffead67b16 "system") at src/dmidecodemodule.c:342
        pydata = 0x0
        dmixml_n = 0x0
        mapping = 0x0
#6  0x00007ffff7af5aa4 in call_function (oparg=<optimized out>,
pp_stack=0x7fffffffd0c0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:4098
        flags = <optimized out>
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        func = <built-in function system>
        w = <optimized out>
        na = 0
        nk = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        pfunc = 0x73b150
        x = <optimized out>
#7  PyEval_EvalFrameEx (
    f=f@entry=Frame 0x73afb0, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/dmidecodeUtil.py, line 46, in
getAllDmidecodeInfo (dmidecode=<module at remote 0x8b8fd8>, myLeafDict={},
k='system'),
    throwflag=throwflag@entry=0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:2740
        sp = 0x73b158
        stack_pointer = <optimized out>
        next_instr = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        opcode = <optimized out>
        oparg = <optimized out>
        why = WHY_NOT
        err = 0
        x = <optimized out>
        v = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x73b128
        freevars = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        tstate = <optimized out>
        co = <optimized out>
        instr_ub = -1
        instr_lb = 0
        instr_prev = -1
        first_instr = <optimized out>
        names = <optimized out>
        consts = <optimized out>
#8  0x00007ffff7af70bd in PyEval_EvalCodeEx (co=<optimized out>,
globals=<optimized out>, locals=locals@entry=0x0,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff7fab068, argcount=0, kws=kws@entry=0x0,
kwcount=kwcount@entry=0,
    defs=defs@entry=0x0, defcount=defcount@entry=0, closure=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:3330
        f = Frame 0x73afb0, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/dmidecodeUtil.py, line 46, in
getAllDmidecodeInfo (dmidecode=<module at remote 0x8b8fd8>, myLeafDict={},
k='system')
        retval = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x73b128
        freevars = 0x73b140
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        x = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
#9  0x00007ffff7a83f68 in function_call (func=<function at remote 0x8c80c8>,
arg=(), kw=0x0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/funcobject.c:526
        result = <optimized out>
        argdefs = <optimized out>
        kwtuple = 0x0
        d = 0x0
        k = 0x0
        nk = 0
        nd = 0
#10 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<function at remote
0x8c80c8>, arg=arg@entry=(), kw=kw@entry=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/abstract.c:2529
        result = <optimized out>
        call = 0x7ffff7a83ec0 <function_call>
#11 0x00007ffff7af22f7 in ext_do_call (nk=<optimized out>, na=<optimized out>,
flags=<optimized out>, pp_stack=0x7fffffffd380, func=<function at remote
0x8c80c8>)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:4411
        kwdict = 0x0
        nstar = <optimized out>
        callargs = <optimized out>
        stararg = ()
        result = 0x0
#12 PyEval_EvalFrameEx (
    f=f@entry=Frame 0x6fe190, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/utils.py, line 466, in __call__
(self=<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>, args=()),
throwflag=throwflag@entry=0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:2779
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        flags = <optimized out>
        func = <function at remote 0x8c80c8>
        na = <optimized out>
        nk = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        pfunc = 0x6fe320
        sp = 0x6fe328
        stack_pointer = <optimized out>
        next_instr = <optimized out>
        opcode = <optimized out>
        oparg = <optimized out>
        why = WHY_NOT
        err = 0
        x = <optimized out>
        v = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x6fe308
        freevars = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        tstate = <optimized out>
        co = <optimized out>
        instr_ub = -1
        instr_lb = 0
        instr_prev = -1
        first_instr = <optimized out>
        names = <optimized out>
        consts = <optimized out>
#13 0x00007ffff7af70bd in PyEval_EvalCodeEx (co=<optimized out>,
globals=<optimized out>, locals=locals@entry=0x0,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff7ee7068, argcount=1, kws=kws@entry=0x0,
kwcount=kwcount@entry=0,
    defs=defs@entry=0x0, defcount=defcount@entry=0, closure=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:3330
        f = Frame 0x6fe190, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/utils.py, line 466, in __call__
(self=<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>, args=())
        retval = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x6fe308
        freevars = 0x6fe320
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        x = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
#14 0x00007ffff7a83f68 in function_call (func=<function at remote 0x8c7848>,
    arg=(<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>,), kw=0x0)
#15 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<function at remote
0x8c7848>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    arg=arg@entry=(<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>,), kw=kw@entry=0x0)
#16 0x00007ffff7a6e0a5 in instancemethod_call (func=<function at remote
0x8c7848>,
    arg=(<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>,), kw=0x0)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/classobject.c:2602
        self = <optimized out>
        klass = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#17 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<instancemethod at
remote 0x8bc820>, arg=arg@entry=(), kw=kw@entry=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/abstract.c:2529
        result = <optimized out>
        call = 0x7ffff7a6e000 <instancemethod_call>
#18 0x00007ffff7ab63f7 in slot_tp_call (self=<optimized out>, args=(),
kwds=0x0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/typeobject.c:5432
        call_str = '__call__'
        meth = <instancemethod at remote 0x8bc820>
        res = <optimized out>
#19 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (
    func=func@entry=<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>, arg=arg@entry=(),
    kw=kw@entry=0x0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/abstract.c:2529
        result = <optimized out>
        call = 0x7ffff7ab63c0 <slot_tp_call>
#20 0x00007ffff7af325c in do_call (nk=<optimized out>, na=0,
pp_stack=0x7fffffffd930,
    func=<memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:4316
        callargs = <optimized out>
        kwdict = 0x0
        result = 0x0
#21 call_function (oparg=<optimized out>, pp_stack=0x7fffffffd930) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:4121
        func = <memoized(__name__='getAllDmidecodeInfo',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c80c8>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7310>
        w = <optimized out>
        na = 0
        nk = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        pfunc = 0x900730
        x = <optimized out>
#22 PyEval_EvalFrameEx (f=f@entry=Frame 0x900590, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/dmidecodeUtil.py, line 52, in
getHardwareInfoStructure (), throwflag=throwflag@entry=0)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:2740
        sp = 0x900738
        stack_pointer = <optimized out>
        next_instr = <optimized out>
        opcode = <optimized out>
        oparg = <optimized out>
        why = WHY_NOT
        err = 0
        x = <optimized out>
        v = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        fastlocals = 0x900708
        freevars = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        tstate = <optimized out>
        co = <optimized out>
        instr_ub = -1
        instr_lb = 0
        instr_prev = -1
        first_instr = <optimized out>
        names = <optimized out>
        consts = <optimized out>
#23 0x00007ffff7af70bd in PyEval_EvalCodeEx (co=<optimized out>,
globals=<optimized out>, locals=locals@entry=0x0,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff7fab068, argcount=0, kws=kws@entry=0x0,
kwcount=kwcount@entry=0,
    defs=defs@entry=0x0, defcount=defcount@entry=0, closure=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:3330
        f = Frame 0x900590, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/dmidecodeUtil.py, line 52, in
getHardwareInfoStructure ()
        retval = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x900708
        freevars = 0x900730
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        x = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
#25 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<function at remote
0x8c8140>, arg=arg@entry=(), kw=kw@entry=0x0) at
#27 PyEval_EvalFrameEx (
    f=f@entry=Frame 0x90c550, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/utils.py, line 466, in __call__
(self=<memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>, args=()),
throwflag=throwflag@entry=0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:2779
        flags = <optimized out>
        func = <function at remote 0x8c8140>
        na = <optimized out>
        nk = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        pfunc = 0x90c6e0
        sp = 0x90c6e8
        stack_pointer = <optimized out>
        next_instr = <optimized out>
        opcode = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        oparg = <optimized out>
        why = WHY_NOT
        err = 0
        x = <optimized out>
        v = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x90c6c8
        freevars = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        tstate = <optimized out>
        co = <optimized out>
        instr_ub = -1
        instr_lb = 0
        instr_prev = -1
        first_instr = <optimized out>
        names = <optimized out>
        consts = <optimized out>
#28 0x00007ffff7af70bd in PyEval_EvalCodeEx (co=<optimized out>,
globals=<optimized out>, locals=locals@entry=0x0,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff7ec05a8, argcount=1, kws=kws@entry=0x0,
kwcount=kwcount@entry=0,
    defs=defs@entry=0x0, defcount=defcount@entry=0, closure=0x0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:3330
        f = Frame 0x90c550, for file
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/utils.py, line 466, in __call__
(self=<memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>, args=())
        retval = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x90c6c8
        freevars = 0x90c6e0
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        x = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
#29 0x00007ffff7a83f68 in function_call (func=<function at remote 0x8c7848>,
    arg=(<memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>,), kw=0x0)
#30 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<function at remote
0x8c7848>,
    arg=arg@entry=(<memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>,), kw=kw@entry=0x0)
#32 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (func=func@entry=<instancemethod at
remote 0x838230>, arg=arg@entry=(), kw=kw@entry=0x0) at
#33 0x00007ffff7ab63f7 in slot_tp_call (self=<optimized out>, args=(),
kwds=0x0) at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Objects/typeobject.c:5432
        call_str = '__call__'
        meth = <instancemethod at remote 0x838230>
        res = <optimized out>
#34 0x00007ffff7a5f0b3 in PyObject_Call (
    func=func@entry=<memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>, arg=arg@entry=(),
#36 call_function (oparg=<optimized out>, pp_stack=0x7fffffffe1a0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:4121
        func = <memoized(__name__='getHardwareInfoStructure',
__module__='vdsm.dmidecodeUtil', cache={}, __doc__=None, func=<function at
remote 0x8c8140>) at remote 0x7ffff7ee7350>
        w = <optimized out>
        na = 0
        nk = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        pfunc = 0x8fd008
        x = <optimized out>
#37 PyEval_EvalFrameEx (f=f@entry=Frame 0x8fce90, for file <stdin>, line 1, in
<module> (), throwflag=throwflag@entry=0) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:2740
        sp = 0x8fd010
        stack_pointer = <optimized out>
        next_instr = <optimized out>
        opcode = <optimized out>
        oparg = <optimized out>
        why = WHY_NOT
        err = 0
        x = <optimized out>
        v = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
        t = <optimized out>
        stream = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x8fd008
        freevars = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        tstate = <optimized out>
        co = <optimized out>
        instr_ub = -1
        instr_lb = 0
        instr_prev = -1
        first_instr = <optimized out>
        names = <optimized out>
        consts = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#38 0x00007ffff7af70bd in PyEval_EvalCodeEx (co=co@entry=0x7ffff7f2ea30,
    globals=globals@entry={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>,
'__name__': '__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>,
'__doc__': None, '__package__': None},
    locals=locals@entry={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>,
'__name__': '__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>,
'__doc__': None, '__package__': None},
    args=args@entry=0x0, argcount=argcount@entry=0, kws=kws@entry=0x0,
kwcount=kwcount@entry=0, defs=defs@entry=0x0, defcount=defcount@entry=0,
closure=closure@entry=0x0)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:3330
        f = Frame 0x8fce90, for file <stdin>, line 1, in <module> ()
        retval = 0x0
        fastlocals = 0x8fd008
        freevars = 0x8fd008
        tstate = 0x6020a0
        x = <optimized out>
        u = <optimized out>
#39 0x00007ffff7af71c2 in PyEval_EvalCode (co=co@entry=0x7ffff7f2ea30,
    globals=globals@entry={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>,
'__name__': '__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>,
'__doc__': None, '__package__': None},
    locals=locals@entry={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>,
'__name__': '__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>,
'__doc__': None, '__package__': None})
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/ceval.c:689
No locals.
#40 0x00007ffff7b105ff in run_mod (mod=mod@entry=0x6e1bd8,
filename=filename@entry=0x7ffff7b579bf "<stdin>",
    globals={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>, '__name__':
'__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>, '__doc__':
None, '__package__': None},
    locals={'__builtins__': <module at remote 0x7ffff7fabb08>, '__name__':
'__main__', 'dmidecodeUtil': <module at remote 0x7ffff7ee49b8>, '__doc__':
None, '__package__': None},
    flags=flags@entry=0x7fffffffe400, arena=arena@entry=0x6ba730) at
/usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/pythonrun.c:1374
        co = 0x7ffff7f2ea30
        v = <optimized out>
#41 0x00007ffff7b126b0 in PyRun_InteractiveOneFlags (fp=fp@entry=0x7ffff70ea640
<_IO_2_1_stdin_>, filename=filename@entry=0x7ffff7b579bf "<stdin>",
flags=flags@entry=0x7fffffffe400)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/pythonrun.c:861
        m = <optimized out>
        d = <optimized out>
        v = '>>> '
        w = '... '
        mod = 0x6e1bd8
        arena = 0x6ba730
        ps1 = <optimized out>
        ps2 = 0x7ffff7ee2954 "... "
        errcode = 0
#42 0x00007ffff7b1289e in PyRun_InteractiveLoopFlags
(fp=fp@entry=0x7ffff70ea640 <_IO_2_1_stdin_>,
filename=filename@entry=0x7ffff7b579bf "<stdin>",
flags=flags@entry=0x7fffffffe400)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/pythonrun.c:781
        v = <optimized out>
        ret = <optimized out>
        local_flags = {cf_flags = -7168}
#43 0x00007ffff7b12f2e in PyRun_AnyFileExFlags (fp=fp@entry=0x7ffff70ea640
<_IO_2_1_stdin_>, filename=filename@entry=0x7ffff7b579bf "<stdin>",
closeit=closeit@entry=0, flags=flags@entry=0x7fffffffe400)
    at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Python/pythonrun.c:750
        err = <optimized out>
#44 0x00007ffff7b23b9f in Py_Main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
at /usr/src/debug/Python-2.7.5/Modules/main.c:640
        c = <optimized out>
        sts = -1
        command = 0x0
        filename = 0x0
        module = 0x0
        fp = 0x7ffff70ea640 <_IO_2_1_stdin_>
        p = <optimized out>
        unbuffered = -139098656
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        skipfirstline = 0
        stdin_is_interactive = 1
        help = <optimized out>
        version = <optimized out>
        saw_unbuffered_flag = <optimized out>
        cf = {cf_flags = 0}
#45 0x00007ffff6d4fb15 in __libc_start_main (main=0x4006f0 <main>, argc=1,
ubp_av=0x7fffffffe5c8, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>,
rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fffffffe5b8)
    at libc-start.c:274
        result = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {0, 9024425756196649984,
4196088, 140737488348608, 0, 0, -9024425755960099840, -9024405784424432640},
mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0,
              0x4007f0 <__libc_csu_init>, 0x7fffffffe5c8}, data = {prev = 0x0,
cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 4196336}}}
        not_first_call = <optimized out>
#46 0x0000000000400721 in _start ()
No symbol table info available.