On 11/16/2016 02:13 PM, Simone Tiraboschi wrote:

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:38 AM, knarra <kna...@redhat.com <mailto:kna...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 11/16/2016 02:03 PM, Simone Tiraboschi wrote:

    On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 8:03 AM, knarra <kna...@redhat.com
    <mailto:kna...@redhat.com>> wrote:

        Hi,

            I was  installing latest upstream master and i am hitting
        the issue below. Can some one please let me know if this a
        bug ? If yes, is this going to be fixed in the next nightly?

        [WARNING] OVF does not contain a valid image description,
        using default.
        [ INFO  ] Detecting host timezone.
                  Enter ssh public key for the root user that will be
        used for the engine appliance (leave it empty to skip):
        //root//.ssh/id_rsa.pub
        [ ERROR ] The ssh key is not valid.

    Here you have to directly enter the SSH public key and not the
    name of a file that contains it.
    simone, sas directly entered the key and he also faces the same
    issue.

This is not good, could you please send me the relevant log?
My bad. Looks like sas has skipped it.

                  Enter ssh public key for the root user that will be
        used for the engine appliance (leave it empty to skip):
        [WARNING] Skipping appliance root ssh public key
                  Do you want to enable ssh access for the root user
        (yes, no, without-password) [yes]: yes

        ERROR SNIPPET:

                  |- [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc
        configuration': Command '/usr/bin/ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool' failed
        to execute
                  |- [ INFO  ] Rolling back database schema
                  |- [ INFO  ] Clearing Engine database engine
                  |- [ INFO  ] Rolling back DWH database schema
                  |- [ INFO  ] Clearing DWH database
        ovirt_engine_history
                  |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
                  |-           Log file is located at
        /var/log/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt-engine-setup-20161115140627-er36oa.log

                  |- [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
        '/var/lib/ovirt-engine/setup/answers/20161115140829-setup.co
        <http://20161115140829-setup.co>nf'
                  |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
                  |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
                  |- [ ERROR ] Execution of setup failed
                  |- HE_APPLIANCE_ENGINE_SETUP_FAIL
        [ ERROR ] Engine setup failed on the appliance
        [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Engine setup
        failed on the appliance Please check its log on the appliance.
        [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
        [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
        '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20161115193834.conf'

        [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
        [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
        [ ERROR ] Hosted Engine deployment failed: this system is not
        reliable, please check the issue,fix and redeploy
                  Log file is located at

/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20161115191145-hr3nat.log
        [root@rhsqa-grafton4 ~]#

        Thanks

        kasturi.