Hi,
Last night at approximately 22:03 (give or take a few minutes) my single-server
ovirt system rebooted.  I saw a root login (presumably from the engine) and
then the host rebooted.

I don't see anything specific in the logs that would indicate WHY it rebooted.

Any suggestions for where to look or what to look for?  I had updated the host
yesterday to 4.0.5 and did reboot the system myself several times.  The good
news is that I succeeded in getting my scripts working so all my VMs came back.
 But before I go and deploy anything mission critical I'd like to determine why
the system decided it should reboot.

Suggestions?

-derek

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.