Hello,

we are running oVirt Engine in version 4.0.6.3-1. While preparing templates I came across the following problem. The virtual machine created with the template should be configured via Cloud-Init on initial run. The checkbox 'Use Cloud-Init/Sysprep' is ticked and the necessary fields for provisioning via Cloud-Init are filled. When viewing/editing the template in Administration Portal and User Portal the checkbox is still ticked and fields are filled, also when creating a VM via 'VM/ New VM' inside Administration Portal. But not when a VM is created via 'VM/ New VM' inside User Portal. Checkbox is unticked and when it is activated all fields are unfilled.

Is this a bug or a feature? Seems to unrelated to permissions of the user who creates the VM, because we can reproduce it even with Super User permissions.

Kind regards

Jan