I am new to Ovirt and have a test cluster running with 2 hosts. I have errors
when live migrating that started after I installed a new NIC in one host. Live
migrate was working fine before the changes. The vdsm log shows the errors
below depending on if i am migrating from host1 or host2.  Running ovs-vsctl
list-br shows that the bridge exists. Ip a shows the interface is down. I do
not know what a vdsm bridge is for or if the server just needs to restart a
service to get things in order again.  Have any of you seen this error before
and were able to fix it?

HOST 1
libvirtError: Cannot get interface MTU on 'vdsmbr_TK4cSEjh': No such device

HOST 2
libvirtError: Cannot get interface MTU on 'vdsmbr_vqqOTlrR': No such device

HOST 1
ovs-vsctl list-br
vdsmbr_3fDBsCCF
vdsmbr_TK4cSEjh