Hi,

You can also monitor by enabling SNMP in Hosts. For this purpose, using the MIB, you need to build a Zabbix Template as detailed in the link here https://github.com/jensdepuydt/zabbix-ovirt

We are monitoring Version Hosts with CentOS 7 and oVirt 4.0.x using this method.

I will share the Zabbix-Template, we have built tomorrow as I, at the moment do not have access to my resources.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXzaTech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.

Thanks Arsène

Just for others benefit just adding the repository and installing the agent won't work. Need to add it to SELINUX. For that I used the following command:

semodule -i zabbix_agent_setrlimit.pp

Fernando