hi guys

Bit of a pickle.  I expanded my engine managers disk with a new partition
and formatted to ext4, however I seem to have been hit by a superblock
issue on the new ext4 partition. The engine is now stuck in paused state.

I rebooted, powered-off the engine vm but it wont come out of PAUSED state.
I cannot obviously access the console, with it giving me paused messages.
VNC console is down also.

Any suggestions on restoring the engine vm?
Logs are not showing anything. Storage is up, vdsm seems happy, broker
seems happy, nothing really jumping out. Obviously the VM is havign start
issues.

--
Ian Neilsen

Mobile: 0424 379 762