hi,

I was unable to just remove glibc and install it again - I have reinstalled it and rebooted the machine but it was not fixed anything
Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Rafal Wojciechowski

W dniu 18.04.2017 o 10:53, Yanir Quinn pisze:
Hi Rafal
not sure it relates to your issue, but i experienced a similar issue with segfault (running on fedora 25) to resolve it i had to remove glibc packages and then install them again (maybe a same workaround for libvirt will do the job here)

Regards
Yanir Quinn

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/eqpe8Byu2l-3SRdXc6LTLl5M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=

<https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/eqpe8Byu2l-3SRdXc6LTLl5M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=>

    > I am not sure if below setting are fine but I dont know how to
    change them

    > <model heads="1" ram="65536" type="qxl" vgamem="16384"
    vram="8192" />
    > (I dont have so much ram and vgamem)

    those are kibibytes though
    (https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsVideo
    <https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsVideo>), are pretty
    conservarvative settings

    > <graphics autoport="yes" defaultMode="secure" passwd="*****"
    > passwdValidTo="1970-01-01T00:00:01" port="-1" tlsPort="-1"
    type="spice">
    > (ports with "-"? maybe it is fine because of autoport settings...)

    Yes, "-1" means "autoallocation from libvirt".
    I don't see obvious issues in this XML, and, most importantly, one
    invalid XML should never cause libvirtd to segfault.

    I'd file a libvirt bug.

    --
    Francesco Romani
    Senior SW Eng., Virtualization R&D