From: Sandro Bonazzola [mailto:sbona...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:00 AM
To: Langley, Robert <robert.lang...@ventura.org>; Nir Soffer
<nsof...@redhat.com>; Allon Mureinik <amure...@redhat.com>; Tal Nisan
<tni...@redhat.com>; Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com>
Cc: users <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Hosted-Engine Deploy - Error Creating a Storage
Domain

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Langley, Robert
<robert.lang...@ventura.org<mailto:robert.lang...@ventura.org>> wrote:
While going through the hosted engine deployment, I am not able to have it
successfully complete. Even going through the setup log, Iā€™m not able to
identify what is wrong. Why it thinks the system is not reliable.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/otopi/context.py", line 132, in
_executeMethod
    method['method']()
  File
"/usr/share/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/scripts/../plugins/gr-he-setup/storage/storage.py",
 line 957, in _misc
    self._createStorageDomain()
  File
"/usr/share/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/scripts/../plugins/gr-he-setup/storage/storage.py",
 line 546, in _createStorageDomain
    raise RuntimeError(status['status']['message'])
RuntimeError: Error creating a storage domain: (u'storageType=7,
sdUUID=a2494209-f823-4745-8eea-a122889d48f6, domainName=hosted_storage,
domClass=1, typeSpecificArg=gsa-stor1.stor.local:/engine domVersion=3',)

Can you please provide vdsm logs or better a full sos report (sosreport -a)?

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA<https://www.redhat.com/>
[Image removed by sender.]<https://red.ht/sig>

TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.<https://redhat.com/trusted>