Hello oVirt Users,
We have a cluster that has been decommissioned and we are trying to remove the
hosts from the oVirt Engine but one host is stuck in "Preparing for
Maintenance".  It's preventing me from removing that host and the associated
cluster.

The physical server has been shut down and is no longer accessible.  What's the
best way to take this server in oVirt Engine out of this status so we can
remove the host and the cluster from oVirt Engine?

Thanks so much in advance and please let me know if there are any questions.

Brandon Markgraf | *Target |