Red Hat Virtualization Host (RHVH) is a minimal operating system based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux that is designed to provide a simple method for setting up a physical machine to act as a hypervisor in a Red Hat Virtualization environment. The minimal operating system contains only the packages required for the machine to act as a hypervisor, and features a Cockpit user interface for monitoring the host and performing administrative tasks.

I as Administrator self-know what packages is required for my hardware and I don't need Cockpit. So CentOS minimal is my choice.