Il 10/07/2017 12:48, Gianluca Cecchi ha scritto:
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Simone Marchioni <s.marchi...@lynx2000.it <mailto:s.marchi...@lynx2000.it>> wrote:

    Hi Gianluca,

    thanks for your reply.
    I didn't do any previous step: the 3 servers are freshly installed.
    The disk was wrong: I had to use /dev/md128. Replaced sdb with the
    correct one and redeployed, but the error was exactly the same.
    The disks are already initialized because I created the XFS
    filesystem on /dev/md128 before the deploy.

    In /var/log/messages there is no error.

    Hi,
    Simone

You could try to run the script from command line of node 1, eg something like this /usr/share/ansible/gdeploy/scripts/grafton-sanity-check.sh -d md128 -h ha1.domain.it <http://ha1.domain.it>,ha2.domain.it <http://ha2.domain.it>,ha3.domain.it <http://ha3.domain.it>
and see what kind of output it gives...

Just a guess

Hi Gianluca,

I recently discovered that the file:

/usr/share/ansible/gdeploy/scripts/grafton-sanity-check.sh

is missing from the system, and probably is the root cause of my problem.
Searched with

yum provides

but I can't find any package with the script inside... any clue?

Thank you
Simone