Hello,

I’m installing a brand new oVirt 4.2 infrastructure and for whatever reasons I
don’t know one host got in an unstable state (due to misconfigurations of iSCSI
networks) and it fails to be up.

After giving up on the host I just reinstalled it and tried to add it again on
the engine. To make me surprise, the problem persisted. So there’s an issue on
the engine.

The question is: how can I completely remove all traces os a given host on the
ovirt engine? The server was removed gracefully from the web interface, but it
appears that something nasty was keep in the engine.

Thanks,
V.