On 01/12/2018 05:53 PM, Michal Skrivanek wrote:

On 12 Jan 2018, at 12:27, Giorgio Biacchi <gior...@di.unimi.it <mailto:gior...@di.unimi.it>> wrote:

It's the same for me also.

Ovirt is connected to FreeIPA this time, so it seems not to be bound to a specific AAA engine extension.

Do we have to submit a new bug on bugzilla??

Looks like https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui/issues/460 ?
Somehow it diappeared in recent 4.2.1 builds, can you check that by any chance on your setup too?

I just enabled Ovirt Release Pre repo and updated to 4.2.1.1-1.el7 but the problem still is present. I've done a test, as a user I created a Vm, the Vm is visible from Vm Portal. From the admin portal I removed the UserVmManager permission on that Vm. From the Vm Portal the Vm go away. So far so good.

Then I re added the previously removed permission to the Vm but the Vm do not appears in the Vm portal once I log back in as a normal user.

Thanks

Thanks,
michal

Regards