Hi,
also you can download them throught these
links:

https://owncloud.pg.infn.it/index.php/s/QpsTyGxtRTPYRTD
https://owncloud.pg.infn.it/index.php/s/ph8pLcABe0nadeb

Thanks again !!!!
Best Regards
Enrico

Il 13/02/2018 14:52, Maor Lipchuk ha scritto:

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Maor Lipchuk <mlipc...@redhat.com <mailto:mlipc...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:42 PM, Enrico Becchetti
    <enrico.becche...@pg.infn.it
    <mailto:enrico.becche...@pg.infn.it>> wrote:

        see the attach files please ... thanks for your attention !!!

    Seems like the engine logs does not contain the entire process,
    can you please share older logs since the import operation?

And VDSM logs as well from your host

        Best Regards
        Enrico