Den 16 mars 2018 12:26 skrev Enrico Becchetti <enrico.becche...@pg.infn.it>:
  Dear All,
Does someone had seen that error ? When I run this command from my
virtual machine:

# time dd if=/dev/zero of=enrico.dd bs=4k count=10000000

VM was paused due to kind a storage error/problem. Strange message
because tell about "no storage space error" but ovirt puts virtual
machine in
a paused state.

Inside events  from  ovirt web interface  I see this:

"VM has been paused due to lack of storage space"

but no ERROR found in /var/log/vdsm.log.

My oVirt enviroment 4.2.1 has three hypervivosr with FC storage and
before now
I haven't see any other problem during the normal functioning of the vm
, it's seem
that this error occurs only when there is massive I/O.

Any ideas ?
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards
Enrico

Enrico Becchetti Servizio di Calcolo e Reti

Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Sezione di Perugia
Via Pascoli,c/o Dipartimento di Fisica 06123 Perugia (ITALY)
Phone:+39 075 5852777 Mail: Enrico.Becchettipg.infn.it

I think I remember something to do with thin provisioning and not being able to grow fast enough, so out of space. Are the VM's disk thick or thin?

/K