I'm trying to upgrade my testlab setup to CentOS 7.5 but am running in to
the following dependency issue:

Error: Package: cockpit-storaged-160-1.el7.centos.noarch
(@centos7-x86_64-extras)
           Requires: storaged-iscsi >= 2.1.1
           Removing: storaged-iscsi-2.5.2-4.el7.x86_64
(@centos7-x86_64-extras)
               storaged-iscsi = 2.5.2-4.el7
           Obsoleted By: udisks2-iscsi-2.7.3-6.el7.x86_64 (base)
               Not found
           Available: storaged-iscsi-2.5.2-2.el7.x86_64
(ovirt-4.2-centos-ovirt42)
               storaged-iscsi = 2.5.2-2.el7

Anyone come across this yet ?