Quack,

On 05/09/2018 04:28 AM, Nir Soffer wrote:

> Thanks, the redirects seems to work.

Thanks for testing.

> Seems the archive is not updated. I don't see many messages I see in
> gmail, including messages from this morning.

I missed this information. Thanks Sandro for Pinging me.

There is a bug and I reported it:
  https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman-hyperkitty/issues/13

At the moment I don't see any way to patch or workaround it. The mails
are being stored in Mailman 3's spool and we should be able to "unshunt"
them when it is fixed. I see 81 mails waiting at the moment.

Btw, we were hit again by the bug we had previously and thought solved:
  https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/416
This time I was able to fix the database and it does not seem to
reappear. It only affected the gerrit ML and I unshunted them.

This last point led me to another problem. The filters of this specific
list are filtering out most mails except one automatically-accepted
address, but this does not seem to have been migrated. In fact this is
the same problem Zach has been experiencing: his unsubscription was not
taken into account. I found out that the incremental migration was not
reimporting the settings properly. I don't think much changes happened
since the migration, so I'm going to force this update of the settings.

\_o<