The new Ovirt Node installation script in v4.2.3 automatically adds the gluster
hosts after initial hosted engine setup.  This caused major problems as I had
used different FQDNs on a different VLAN to initially setup my gluster nodes
[to isolate storage traffic] - but then put them onto the "ovirtmgmt" network.
Because they were gluster nodes - I could not remove them from the ovirtmgmt
network to re-install on the proper management VLAN.

I recommend removing the auto-installation of the other gluster nodes - or at
least provide an option to decline the automatic addition of the other nodes.