I am setting up self-hosted engine (4.2) on centos 7.4.

The setup runs all the way through and creates the local VM, but fails on task
"Wait for the local bootstrap VM to be down at engine eyes".

But if I then run hosted-engine --vm-start, it comes back up and shows it is in
good health, but when I do an api call with curl, it shows me that the host is
in 'non responsive' state! I cannot deploy any VM on the engine VM, the ssh
connection fails.

How and what could have caused it, where can i find more detailed information
related to this error/status of engine vm ?

Thanks