I have self-hosted-engine (4.2) deployed successfully on cento (7.4) server.

The physical server has 'ovirt' as hostname and the self-hosted engineVM
deployed and running on it has 'engine.ovirt' as fdqn.

I want to deploy another host on engineVM and I am using pre-baked oVirt.Infra
role example playbook that has two host defined. But when I run it against the
engineVM it fails with 'Connecting to host via SSH has failed' error. Below is
the snippet from engine.log

Failed to establish session with host 'host2': SSH connection timed out
connecting to 'root@1.2.3.6'
Validation of action 'AddVds' failed for user admin@internal-authz. Reasons:
VAR__ACTION__ADD,VAR__TYPE__HOST,$server 1.2.3.6,VDS_CANNOT_CONNECT_TO_SERVER

I thought, the example playbook should run and deploy two hosts on already
deployed engineVM. Do i need to update the example playbook?