I did not run the hosted engine setup again.
I only ran it once during the initial setup.
Did I send the wrong set of logs?

On 2018-05-22 07:08, Simone Tiraboschi wrote:
On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 6:19 AM, <ov...@fateknollogee.com> wrote:

I have attached the logs in case you can find anything
The upgrade to all 3 nodes generated a few errors.

1) Had to put node in & out of maintenance a few times before I
could get the node to activate.

2) Node 1 upgrade failed.

Hi,
you attached hosted-engine-setup logs but you are not supposed to run
it again on node upgrades.

After activating the node, it became unresponsive.
I had to login via ipmi to reboot the node.

3) /data-bricks:
had 1 unsynced error & one 5 min self-heal
Had to put node in & out of maintenance a few times before I could
get the node to activate.

Thx
Femi